Deranged is a semi-cooperative adventure game in the vein of dark fantasy. The Heroes end up in a small town driven by evil forces, and in order to survive several horrible nights and leave the town at the break of dawn, they will have to fight unimaginable monsters, each other, and... their own inner demons.
Players take on the roles of travelers through this cursed town. During the day, they work together to battle back the evil forces, but at night, as their sanity slowly drips away, they become cursed and deranged! As Deranged, players revert to their animal instincts. Will the players make it through the night? Will you help your fellow travelers to return to a state of sanity? You and your fellow travelers will decide the fate of this sleepy hamlet... and who will survive.
- Semi-cooperative dark fantasy miniatures adventure game
- Varying roles, hidden objectives, modular map, and extensive scenarios makes each game unique with high replay value
- Players cooperate to battle evil forces, but become foes as they become cursed and deranged!
- Packed with beautifully illustrated content and detailed miniature pawns
- Designed for 3 to 6 players ages 14 and up, with each game lasting 60 to 90 minutes on average
- 4 Double-sided pieces of the Game Board (quarters of the town)
- 6 Hero Sheets and 12 Hero Figurines
- 6 Bases
- 6 Health and Sanity Trackers
- 42 Action Cards
- 49 Item and Reward Cards
- 6 Role Cards
- 18 Night Cards
- 42 Curse Cards
- 2 Time Trackers
- 18 Scenario Sheets
- 136 various Tokens
- 2 Board Modifiers
- 6 Monster Sheets
- 7 Scenario Reference Cards
- Game Rules