It's time for the Annual Extraterrestrial Cow-Pulling Contest, and aliens from all over the galaxy have come to watch the event! Go head to head with your cross-cosmos rival to see who can abduct three Cosmic Cows first!
The number combinations that are rolled determine the movement of the cows, and each player can choose which tractor beam to use in order to abduct them. With a good mix of strategic offensive and defensive maneuvers, decide which combination of the unknowing bovines to pull toward your spaceship or away from the opponent's!
The player that pulls three cows into their Win Zone first is the winner in this dicey game of alien tug-of-war!
- Roll your dice to pull the most cows to your scoring zone in this game of strategy and luck!
- Dice rolls determine how you can move the cows - the player who can abduct three cows first wins the game
- Switch between offensive and defensive playstyle - each game is unique!
- Contents include 10 Cows, 5 Six-Sided Dice, 1 Gameboard and Rule Sheet
- Designed for 2 players or teams ages 6 and up, with each game lasting 20 minutes on average
• 10 Cow Pawns
• 5 Six-sided Dice
• Rules Sheet
2 Players or Teams