CuBirds is a fantastic new trick-taking game for 2-5 players that plays in 20 minutes! Players begin each round of CuBirds with bird cards in hand and a mixed flock of birds in the center of the table from which to choose. Draw cards, build your flock and play the series of identical birds (your flock) from your hand forming your scoring area. Your goal is to be the first player to gather 1 of each different species or two species with at least three identical birds in each. Each bird comes with one small flock or 1 large flock score, so you can hold out for a larger flock to score even more! Beware, though, as the round ends when a player empties their hand, forcing all players to discard their hands and plans!
- Trick-taking card game with a new twist!
- Gather the birds and collect the flock to score
- First player to gather seven different species or two species with at least three identical birds in each, wins!
- Designed for 2 to 5 players ages 8 and up, with each round lasting 15 minutes on average
- Contents include 110 cards and a rule sheet