Dad Joke Face-Off After Dark is a "not-safe-for-work" follow up to the popular game, Dad Joke Face-Off!
In Dad Joke Face-Off After Dark, players sit face to face and take turns telling jokes. Read a Dad Joke off of your card and do so WITHOUT SMILING OR LAUGHING, while trying to get your opponent to crack. Sounds pretty simple? Don't take our word for it, get your friends together for a grown-up game night and see who laughs... or doesn't laugh the most!
Continue to face off with other opponents to see who has the best (or worst) sense of humor with the (kinda dirty) game you can't help but laugh at!
- Age 17+
- 2-6 Players
Extra! Extra! Today's headline says Florida Man is up to it again! But wait, is this headline true or false? Can you tell the difference? This game will keep you guessing which headlines actually went down and which ones haven't actually happened. . . yet.
- Florida Man is up to it again in this board game of crazy news headlines!
- Guess which news headline is true to win!2 to 10 players
- Contents include 200 cards, 30 Votin Gator Tokens, 10 Florida T-shirt Figures, 10 Standees, 1 Gameboard
- Average play time of 15 minutes per game
- Designed for 2-10 players ages 17 and up
How well do you think you know your loved ones, and how well do they know you? How would you react if you found out that "Your friends think your mom is hot"? Would you fell "Pride", "Disgust", or "Amusement"? In this cooperative game, choose the emotion you feel best represents your reaction to a given situation, then try to determine how the other players would feel.
- Discover yourself and loved ones through sassy, steamy and witty situations
- An adult party game with over 300 situations to play through!
- Each game lasts 30 minutes on average
- Designed for 2 to 8 player, ages 17 and up
- 106 Situation cards, 48 Voting cards, 10 Emotion cards, 4 Score Cards, 1 Empathy marker, 1 rulebook