One hundred years ago, The Infinity Engine was shattered. Its reality-bending shards have destroyed most of the world. You and a few others know how to wield the power of the shards. The one who unites them all will become a living god. It's up to you to gather forces, defeat your adversaries, and rebuild The Infinity Engine. Will you survive?
From the creators of the award-winning Ascension deckbuilding game, Shards of Infinity combines an unprecedented level of strategy and customization into one small box. Each player aligns with a hero from one of the four factions, represented by oversized, premium character dials. Players take turns drafting cards from the center deck, attacking, and planning their strategy to knock out all other players. Win by either mastering the power of the Infinity Shard or by destroying all who oppose you.
Unlike the typical deckbuilding game, the fast-paced Shards of Infinity pulls you into the action from the very first turn!
- Deckbuilding strategy card game with each player competing to either knock out all other opponents or collect all the shard fragments
- Fast-paced deckbuilding game from the creators of the award-winning Ascension deckbuilding game
- Each player aligns with a hero from one of the four factions, represented by over-sized, premium character dials
- Players take turn drafting cards from the center deck, attacking and planning their strategy to knock out all other players
- Contents include 4 over-sized character dials with health and mastery tracker, 128 cards consisting of 88 center deck cards and 40 starting deck cards, and 1 rule book
- Designed for 2 to 4 players ages 10 and up; average 30 minutes per game
The product is fantastic. If you are a fan of ascension and MTG you will love this game. My version of the game had multiple pin wheel life counters that where un-useable so life needed to be counted the old fashioned way with dice or paper. The expansions relics and into the horizon add a surprising amount of variety and added complexity for the amount of cards they contain.
Shards is a really fun deckbuilder. The theme is done well, and the gameplay is stellar. Highly recommend!