In each round, a different player is the "Writer." The Writer thinks of a number from 1 to 50 and secretly writes it down on a slip of paper. One at a time, each of the other players tries to guess the number. If the guess is wrong, the number is turned over to reveal a question, and the answer will be a clue to help out the other players. If the guess is correct, the player receives that number card as a point. The first person to collect three cards is the winner!
- A card game to build basic number comparisons and identification skills
- Gameplay promotes social interaction between the players
- Encourages deductive reasoning skills
- Contents include 50 cards and a rule book
- Designed for 2 to 5 players ages 6 and up
Check out these reviews: